Project SHARE of Niagara Falls provides essential support services that improve the lives of Niagara Falls individuals and families in need. As a non-profit charitable organization, Project SHARE has been providing emergency food and support services to residents of Niagara Falls for more than 30 years. Our emergency food services provide food to individuals in Niagara Falls who are living below the poverty line. To end the struggle against poverty and empower those in need, Project SHARE offers 16 additional programs and services including housing and utility support, health, community gardens, learning opportunities and special programs that support families at Christmas and back-to-school. The acronym SHARE represents support, housing, awareness, resources and emergency
To end the struggle against poverty and empower those in need.
Project SHARE provides essential support services that improve the lives of Niagara Falls individuals and families in need.
We believe in:
- Interacting with all members of our community with dignity, respect, compassion and understanding.
- Working as a team, within Project SHARE and with our community, to provide whatever help is needed.
- Providing services based on inclusivity, equity, cooperation and collaboration.
- Growing an effective organization through open communication and fiscal and social responsibility.
- Investing in opportunities for our staff to develop in their roles.
Project SHARE started back in 1989 and was formerly known as C.O.E.S. (Coordinated Outreach Emergency Services). The offices were located within a small building on Victoria Avenue. In 1992, the agency became incorporated and changed its name to Project SHARE, with the acronym meaning support, housing, awareness, resources and emergency. The name change was accompanied with a move of their offices to 1st Avenue. By, 2002, the organization found a need for a bigger building due to the increase in demand of its services. Project SHARE then relocated to Stanley Avenue, where they are currently located.
Chairperson of the Board
Vice Chairperson of the Board
City Council Representative