Thanks to the generous support of our community we were able to provide food and gifts for 4,400 people last Christmas.
You can help those who are living below the poverty line experience the joy of the holidays by:
- Making a monetary, food or gift donation
- Hosting a food or toy drive in your place of business
- Participating in the Good News Breakfast Challenge
- Sponsoring a specific family
Our most needed donations each holiday season include:
- Gifts for Teenage Girls (Make Up Kits, Hair Styling Tools, Perfume, Ardenes Gift Cards & Fashion Accessories: Scarves, etc)
- Gifts for Teenage Boys (EB Games gift cards, Skateboards, Electric Shavers, Body Wash/Cologne)
- Gift Cards: Cineplex, Walmart
- Gifts for Toddlers (Toddler & Pre-School Toys)
- Winter Accessories (hats, mitts, scarves)
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, body wash, shampoo, etc.)
For more information on how you can support our annual Christmas Program call
905-357-5121 ext 35.
Client registration takes place during November. For more information on receiving assistance at Christmas call 905-357-5121 ext 21.