Five to Thrive
Everyone in our community deserves food, shelter and support to live a healthy life. Staying positive is vital for a healthy community. Our programs, workshops, food bank & more help clients thrive.
5 WAYS TO HELP
Donate • Host an Event • Volunteer • Educate & Advocate • Sign-up for our newsletter
- $5 per month, per year will help provide a child with healthy school snacks, a backpack, supplies and running shoes
- $10 per month, per year helps keep our shelves stocked with fresh fruits and vegetables for families.
- $50 will provide all the supplies for a community garden plot where clients can grow their own fresh fruits & veggies
- $75 will provide 2 hours of homelessness prevention support to clients and warm winter accessories like hats, gloves and warm socks.
- $100 can buy 500 lbs of apples or 50 jars of Peanut Butter, 100 litres of milk, and more...
We are more than a food bank. If you are interested in supporting the program or would like more information please contact: FiveToThrive@projectshare.ca