Stuff the Bus Challenge!
Have you ever thought about having a Project SHARE barrel at your business or school?
Now is the perfect time to host a holiday drive and participate in our Stuff the Bus Challenge!
We are THRILLED to be back this year and hosting our Stuff the Bus corporate & school challenge once again! We will once again be collecting monetary, food & toy donations in support of our Christmas program which assists over 3,800 individuals with food and gifts for their children for the holiday season. We will be having the City bus come around this year on the week of December 6th with the final event (our BCM Insurance Good News Breakfast) on December 10th.
Stuff the Bus Challenge Details!
- Compete with other Niagara Falls businesses/organizations/schools/community members to raise the most monetary donations, food & toys for Project SHARE’s Christmas Program, which supports 3,800 people with a holiday meal & Christmas gifts. Project SHARE provides barrels for those participating and collecting food/monetary donations.
- Winners will be determined by the total value of donations divided by the total number of employees
- Food = $2.50/lb Toys =$15/lb Money = Face Value
- From December 6th– December 9th Project SHARE volunteers and Niagara Transit staff will visit each participating business on a Niagara Falls Transit bus, collecting all donations.
- Employees, students and community members are invited to the FREE BCM (Bertie & Clinton) Insurance Good News Breakfast with donation to Project SHARE on Friday, December 10th at the Greg Frewin Theatre where we will declare the top corporation and school.