Thanks to the generous support of our community we were able to provide food and gifts for 4,000 people last Christmas.
You can help those who are living below the poverty line experience the joy of the holidays by making a monetary, food or gift donation. Our current, most needed donations are:
- Fruits & vegetables, peanut butter, canned fish, beans, nut free school snacks, turkeys, baby food and formula
- Gifts for Teenage Girls (Make Up Kits, Hair Styling Tools, Perfume, Ardenes Gift Cards & Fashion Accessories: Scarves, etc)
- Gifts for Teenage Boys (EB Games gift cards, Skateboards, Electric Shavers, Body Wash/Cologne)
- Gift Cards: Cineplex, Walmart
- Gifts for Toddlers (Toddler & Pre-School Toys)
- Winter Accessories (hats, mitts, scarves)
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, body wash, shampoo, deoderant etc.)
For more information on how you can support our annual Christmas Program call Pam at 905-357-5121 ext 35 or email@example.com.