Client Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Treat fellow clients, volunteers and Project SHARE staff with dignity, courtesy and respect and you can expect the same in return.
- Aggressive behaviour is not acceptable.
- Verbal or physical abuse, threats and acts of intimidation or violence of any kind will not be tolerated.
- You will be asked to leave if you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Use of profanity will not be tolerated.
- Inform Project SHARE staff promptly of any concerns you have relating to the behaviour of others.
- Those who do not comply with the above Code of Conduct may be asked to leave or may be refused access to Project SHARE.
FOR YOUR SAFETY SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS HAVE BEEN PLACED IN PUBLIC AREAS
Project SHARE believes in:
- Interacting with all members of our community with dignity, respect, compassion and understanding.
- Working as a team, within Project SHARE and with our community, to provide whatever help is needed.
- Providing services based on inclusivity, equity, cooperation and collaboration.